Friday, January 6, 2023

 I packed David's lunch today in his portable heating lunch box that we gave him for Christmas.  He said yesterday that he really loves this warmer and that it's better than the microwave.  He thought the food tasted just as good as when I made it.  The lunch box plugs into his car and in 20 minutes he has a hot meal.  We are trying to save money and eat healthier by only eating food from home, so this definitely is a winner.  Sometimes on a job he's in the middle of something and is hungry, but wants to finish, so he can go to his car to plug in and come back to a hot meal instead of needing to leave to grab a bite.  I used to pack cold lunches, but sandwiches and wraps get boring after having them all the time.  I love that I can pack him leftovers that I know he will love.  


Today, I was able to pack some salsa verde chicken enchiladas, cheesy rice, black refried beans, and cauliflower.  The directions say to add a little bit of water, and I always add a couple tablespoons of butter for added flavor.  We love how big it is!  We can fit a great portion for his lunch so he can get full and continue with his work feeling energized and happy.  

I'm telling all of my friends about this amazing lunch box, because I feel like it's a lifesaver for us and maybe it could help you too!  Who do you know that could benefit from one? 

If you want the link it's in my "Items I love" section on the right of my blog.  
You can also find it here:  https://amzn.to/3ijXLKi


No comments:

Post a Comment