Friday, January 6, 2023

 First favorite recipe for 2023 is Chicken n' Dumplings!  I love this recipe especially because I can cook it in 5 min in my instantpot.  The flavors are so comforting on a cold day.  I also love it because I normally have all of the ingredients on hand.  Even though I usually cook in my instantpot, I'll see if I can find other instructions for stovetop and slow cooker for you my friends!  Seriously though, the instantpot is amazing and well worth every penny. 


I'm going to create a new "Instant Pot" section in recipes, so that is where I will add if you would like to try it.  Chicken, peas, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, thyme are some of the ingredients.  My daughter, Jane loves to help me make the dumplings!  I love when she gets excited about helping me in the kitchen.  This is one of her favorite recipes as well.  






No comments:

Post a Comment