Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Yesterday for dinner I made hamburgers in the instant pot.  This is one of my favorite instant pot recipes because I love hamburgers, but sometimes the weather doesn't always cooperate for grilling.  I was able to make hamburgers even during an ice storm.  I feel like this recipe is better than grilling because the patties stay extra juicy.  

I use Worcestershire sauce and hamburger seasoning to season the burgers.  Sometimes I even add in a splash of kitchen bouquet.  I make patties and wrap them in foil and then place into the trivet to cook in the instant pot.  Meanwhile, I cook all of the sides while the burgers cook.  


For the sides I made garlic butter corn on the Cobb, tutor tots, and macaroni salad.   


Recipe in the instant pot section!  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment