Friday, January 27, 2023

 Yesterday, I made lazy lasagna in my instant pot.  If you do not have an instant pot, I highly recommend it!  It really makes life a lot easier.  

This recipe is a favorite because I can cook everything fast on a busy day.  Only a few ingredients too which I love.  Onions, garlic, Italian sausage, marinara sauce, chicken broth, lasagna noodles, and ricotta cheese.  I also love that you can cook everything in one pot, so you don't have a load of dishes to wash.  I turned my instant pot on saute to cook the onions and sausage and then poured the rest of the ingredients and cooked for 5 min.  So easy!  

Turn your instant pot to Sauté and cook onions, garlic, and Italian sausage until sausage is browned, 

Crunch up the lasagna noodles and add to the instant pot with the marinara / chicken broth covering them

Turn instant pot on for custom 5 min on high and then enjoy!  I add a dollop of ricotta cheese on top.  You could also add to a casserole dish when finished with shredded mozzarella cheese on top and pop in the oven on broil until cheese is melted. Such an easy dinner!  

I'm adding this recipe into Instant pot recipes 


No comments:

Post a Comment