Saturday, January 21, 2023

 I have really been crafting lately and making a lot of bowl cozies.  They are so fun!

Bowl cozies are handy little pot holders that wrap around your bowl and are microwaveable to keep your food warm and your hands from burning. They are great for protecting table tops and can also be used for ice cream to keep your hands from freezing. Bowl cozies also make a cute addition to your table for parties to keep food bowls warm and tables decorative. 

I just got some new fabrics to work with and have enjoyed finding the right combinations to make them beautiful.  


My next project will be to make some tortilla warmers with the pepper fabric and taco fabric!  Sewing is my happy place.  I love the feeling of creating something new and beautiful, especially when it's handy! 


Here are some of my latest: 

Cute Farm fabric cozy with cow print 
Pioneer woman floral cozy with red 
Pioneer woman floral cozy in teal

Dessert Print cozy with purple flowers 
Cozy with my chicken and dumplings.  You can find the recipe in my Instant Pot section of this blog.  

All of my cozies are listed on my Easy shop - https://www.etsy.com/shop/SarahsCleverCrafts

If you are local, send me a message on which ones you like and we can work it out locally.  If you are not local, I ship anywhere in the US.  











No comments:

Post a Comment